झूठी WIFE को जेल भेजो !!!

mencell.org                            Email:-  aturchatur@yahoo.com
498a against nri husband and domestic violence case in india against nri
(1) 498a against nri husband is unfructuous if it is false or not supported by evidences
(2) dowry case against husband working overseas is illegal in certain cases
(3) false dowry case consequences are equal and reactive for the NRI wife
(4) nri 498a needs helpful judgments to be stopped
(5) false 498a case stories may not be copied as each case is different and right LTR i.e., Lego Technical Representation is the best approach
(6) NRI Wife often may ask What can I do to expedite conviction of my NRI husband in my 498a 
(7) but false conviction is not possible in false 498a and false domestic violence claims by NRI wife
(8) NRI asks usually What are losses for wife after dv and 498a and the answr is Divorce as Family Law strict against falsity of crimes reported
(9) Can I file 498a against NRI husband to show the power of women? asked by a NRI wife

Please note that:-
Indian Government has not started any men cell for NRI or man cell for NRI's, Non-Resident Indians/ Foreign Citizenship holder Indians/ PIO's or Non-Immigrant Worker (H1B Visa), but, if you are a man (or boy) whose wife (or girlfriend or neighbour lady or foreigner) has filed false FIR against you in India or abroad and you have unrebuttable evidences and documents proving her false FIR or police complaint {or her false court cases) then you need to put that girl/ lady/ wife behind the bars legally and technically using right judgments of Supreme Court. 
Like you came to know about 498a against nri husband and domestic violence case in india against nri relating to false FIR u/s 498a allegement by wife (or false FIR by someone else), similarly, you must know & understand false dowry case against NRI husband working overseas 

NOTE:- If false FIR has been filed by your wife OR BY SOMEONE ELSE u/s 307 IPC (Attempt to Murder), 313 IPC (Female Foeticide), 377 IPC (unnatural sex) or 376 IPC (false rape charges) or 354 IPC or POCSO (false claim by minor or inducement of a minor to file false complaint against you or your closed ones). If your wife (or someone else) has filed FIR against all your relatives making all of them an accused u/s IPC as above. Then, you need to understand "How to close a false FIR/ false CAW Cell Complaint or false DV/ 125 CrPC and relevant steps i.e., 498a against nri husband and domestic violence case in india against nri" because it is pertinent to close false FIR otherwise it may ruin the career of all the accused. The matter needs to be closed in "Mini Trial" or "Speedy Trial" but out of these two strategies, the strategy of Mini Trial is the best as per the best of our knowledge and this strategy (Mini Trial) is only for those who do not want to go into litigations despite having ample proofs/ evidences proving  falsity of wife's (or girlfriend's or neighborhood lady's) false FIR claims related to any false state case i.e., First Information Report filed against a NRI (non-resident Indian).

अगर आपकी पत्नी (or any woman/ girl) आपको परेशान करती है या आप के ऊपर झूठी Police Complaint या FIR करती है या आप की पत्नी आप के खिलाफ झूठा Court Case या झूठा MAINTENANCE का Court Case करती है तो कृपया कर के aturchatur@yahoo.com पर सम्पर्क करें


MEN CELL . org 
It's Not-Government Organisation

झूठी WIFE को जेल भेजो !!!

mencell.org                              Email:-    aturchatur@yahoo.com 498a against nri husband and domestic violence case in india again...